Thursday, March 26, 2015

Initials W W

I feel like you really just love once in your life
I know I am young but nonetheless I think I already did

People told me that I would get over it
I had countless more or less meaningless relationships
Some of which I was really heart broken over
But never have I have spent a day not thinking about the one

It's been 10 years since I first met him last year
And 9 years since we have been together now
8 years since I last saw him.
7 since we last spoke.

I have now idea what he is like now. 
No idea what he looks like, if he even is anything like the guy he was back then
Or if he is even still alive

But I can honestly say
I am still in love

I still cry on occasion

I still feel like it's all been a huge mistake, wishing that we one day will meet again.


There is still a picture of him in my room. I take it with me whenever I move.

I know this is stupid. Can't change it. It is weird to love someone that I haven't seen in that long of a time. I can't exactly explain it. I just feel like I know exactly what and who he is now. this is gonna sound real cheesy now but from the first moment I ever laid eyes on him he always was a precise picture of everything I ever wanted.

God damn. Now I really hope that still no one is reading my blog. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment