Tuesday, March 31, 2015

the face of my depression

Ever wanted to see it?
Here it is!


This was August 2013 a.k.a. the worst year of the depression, 
about a month before I was admitted to the clinic.

A friend asked me to take a picture of the new pink hair for him but at that point I was already to weak to keep on pretending. Couldn't even manage to smile there for a second. I wonder how I even dyed my hair that day. I was just sobbing and shaking, trying to keep it quiet so my grandma wouldn't hear how miserable I was. 

My eyes are tearing up just thinking about the pain I felt and my heart is broken.
 I am scared it will come back, full on I mean. 



1 comment:

  1. Depression is a horrible thing, you will always have friends and people who care about you here in states and at home. I need to get your address, I've been wanting to send you a package!

    ReplyDelete