Monday, January 11, 2016

Oh, don't pretend that life is so hard !

I remember that when I was fresh out of the clinic I spend more time with one of my friends.
I asked him for help, well not really, I asked if I could just be around him so I would not be alone.

He agreed happily.

So I spend a day at their apartment and keep in mind at that time I sighed a lot.
I had a lot to sigh about. I had just reached the lowest low so far and was gathering all my energy to climb out of that hole.

So I sigh again. We were out grocery shopping for him.
All of a sudden he turns around and tells me:

Oh, don't pretend that life is so hard !

For a moment I could not even believe what he just said.
There was no way I could talk back, I was baffled.
Had I not called him crying from my room in the clinic?
Had I not explained that in fact life was that hard for me, especially around that time.
Had he not said that he understands very well since someone in his family too struggled with depression.

I already felt like I was  learning to walk again.
After that I felt even more crushed into tiny pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment